PE Teacher – Immediate start available for September 2020
Looking for an experienced PE Teacher for an outstanding school in Sandwell. The role involving teaching KS3, KS4 and A-Level PE. This position is to last initially for 12 weeks but for the right candidate the school is willing to offer a permanent position depending on performance within the assignment.
The right candidates will be:
• Plan and prepare lessons
• Ensure all lessons prepared to national curriculum guidelines
• Deliver a range of lessons to KS3 through to A-Level
About our client:
• High academic achievement levels and expectations that provide our young people with the opportunity to go onto universities as well as providing legitimate pathways into training, apprenticeships, and other further education outlets
• Continual professional development of all staff and opportunities for career development
• A dedicated teaching and support staff that monitor and challenge students to achieve their maximum potential
If this sounds like a role for you then APPLY NOW!!
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector across the West Midlands and are working in partnership with this OUTSTANDING School in Birmingham.
Qualifications Required: QTS/QTLS or 1 years experience
Salary: £110-190 per day (Depending on experience)
Interview Dates: Immediately via Zoom/Skype
Start Date: September 2020
Contact: Will Steadman
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contact Smart Education on 0121 392 7114
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Sandwell | Salary: 110 - 190 per day | Job type: Permanent/Contract | Posted: 10/09/2020