Smart Education are working with schools within the Wolverhampton area. These schools regularly use day to day, short and long term supply. We are recruiting Cover Teachers to start September 2020on wards providing classroom leadership to students ages 4 - 19 with a range of special needs, we work with schools who support pupils with a variety of needs including ASD, PMLD SEBD, ADHD, challenging behaviour, SEMH, Personal care, visual and hearing impairment amongst others.
• Are you a teacher/ Instructor or Cover Supervisor who would prefer daily supply?
• Are you a motivated primary, secondary or post 16 educator with a passion for teaching?
• For Cover Teachers who are seeking flexible ad-hoc work, supply is the perfect solution.
• Even for those Cover Teachers who are perhaps looking for a smooth transition back into long-term roles, or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who wish to be introduced to prospective schools in Wolverhampton as a Cover Teacher; you will ultimately have the opportunity to get back into the classroom!
• Cover Teachers that apply for these supply roles will be required to have: Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) or Newly Qualified Teacher Status (NQT), a degree or relevant experience. Other relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE, B. Ed or BA Hons).
An enthusiastic and passionate persona in the classroom. A positive attitude; to be happy to receive early morning calls and to be committed to work in schools that require emergency cover. Excellent time keeping and trustworthy attributes. Strong knowledge of the curriculum
Qualifications Required: 6+ Months minimum experience
Salary: £120 - £170 daily
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: Online registration with face to face interview to follow
Start Date: September 2020
Contact: Dan Sewell
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Wolverhampton | Salary: 120 - 170 per day | Job type: Permanent/Contract | Posted: 05/06/2020