SMART Education are FUN, FLEXIBLE & OPEN MINDED! We are a non-corporate small boutique recruiter specialising solely in the education sector.
We are not your typical office, if you like to have fun, work amongst a team of passionate and ambitious colleagues then give us a call today!
SMART is driven, encourages fun and an exciting working atmosphere. We don’t do boring, rigid routine and most importantly WE DON’T DO 10-hour days!!
We are about so much more than just KPI’s!!!
We are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team, want to find out more then apply today!
The principal objectives of the role are:
• Business Development and account management on an existing HOT desk
• Using training, sales, business development and networking to attract new business from clients
• Managerial responsibility available if desired
• Chasing both TEMP & PERM business
• Fast progression opportunities into management and so much more!!
• Exhibiting at education career fairs and client events
• Connecting with and resourcing Education professionals
• Visiting new and existing clients
• Building fantastic rapport with clients to maintain a strong working relationship
• Developing a great understanding of the needs of the client and worker
• Writing job adverts & candidate profiles
• Using Job Boards provided to attract candidates
• Writing sales literature
• Lead generation
• Job sharing across social platforms
• Working towards and exceeding targets that will relate to your day to day work Most importantly, you will need to be a team player, who cares about our Candidates and Clients.
Personal Experience: Essential
• Excellent Spoken and Written English
• User of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Social Media (particularly LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook)
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills
• A positive attitude
• Target & KPI driven
• Team orientated with a competitive outlook
Salary £18,000 to £26,000 dependant on experience, open to Trainees as well!
Interviews Throughout June
Start Date August 2020
Location: Birmingham | Salary: 18000 - 26000 per year | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 05/06/2020