We are currently recruiting for a class teacher for a primary school within Coventry. The school are happy to support NQTs as well as welcome experienced, qualified teachers. The school are willing to adapt staffing to provide a position either in KS1 or KS2 dependent upon the strengths of the selected teacher.
This is a full-time position (teaching Monday – Friday). To start ASAP to continue for the rest of the academic year.
To apply for this position you MUST have QTS and relevant primary teaching experience within the last 2 years.
As the class teacher you be expected to:
• teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
• maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
• contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
• implement agreed school policies and guidelines especially in regards to safeguarding
• support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
• plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
• be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning especially in relation to SATs preparation;
• provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
• maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
Qualifications Required: QTS plus at least 6+ Months minimum teaching experience
Salary: From £130.00 per day – Dependent upon length of qualification and experience
Hours: 8:20-3:30 Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: 7th 10th January 2019
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: Georgia Pemberton
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contact Clare at Smart Education on 0121 392 7114 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service.
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Coventry | Salary: £130 per day | Job type: Permanent | Posted: 07/01/2019