SMART EDUCATION are recruiting for cover supervisors to work fulltime and cover day to day absences in the following locations from September 2020:
• Kings Heath
• Coventry and Warwickshire
This role is flexible you can work from 1 to 5 days per week giving your availability for work each week should things change. This role would suit someone looking to go into teaching and gain more classroom experience or someone looking for flexibility or part time work.
1. To supervise classes and to undertake work/activities that has been set by teachers.
2. To maintain good order and discipline amongst the pupils in line with the School Behaviour for Learning Policy to ensure a positive environment.
3. To encourage the young people to interact and work co-operatively with each other and engage all pupils in activities.
4. To respond to any questions from pupils about processes and procedures
5. To deal with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with school policy.
6. To establish communication links with the appropriate teacher to ensure continuity is maintained for the pupils.
7. To collect completed work after the lesson and return it to the appropriate teacher
8. To report back to the appropriate person on any issues arising
9. To supervise examinations as directed.
10. To take part in all appropriate inset activities
• Qualifications Required: degree or TA equivalent qualification
• Salary: term time Monday to Friday only £65-£100 per day
• Hours: 8:20-4.00 Monday to Friday
• Location: South Birmingham
• Interview Dates: ASAP via online Zoom/Skype
• Start Date: September 2020
• Contact: Francesca Sandiford
If this is the job for you then please “Apply Now’ or, for more details contact Fran on 0121 392 7114
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today.
Location: Birmingham | Salary: 65 - 100 per day | Job type: Permanent/Contract | Posted: 05/06/2020