Early Years Teacher
We are currently recruiting for a Reception Teacher to join an “Outstanding” Ofsted rated school in Hall Green.
Our Client is looking for an ambitious, hardworking and committed teacher to cover a vacant post with the view to being appointed permanently in January 2019. This post is also open to NQT’s with full NQT term support.
You must have experience of teaching the EYFS curriculum.
The Class Teacher will:
• teach a class of pupils, and ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet their varying learning and social needs;
• maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
• contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors;
The Class Teacher will:
• implement agreed school policies and guidelines;
• support initiatives decided by the Headteacher and staff;
• plan appropriately to meet the needs of all pupils, through differentiation of tasks;
• be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment, for pupils’ learning;
• provide a stimulating classroom environment, where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils;
• keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
• report to parents on the development, progress and attainment of pupils;
• maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school's behaviour policy;
• take part in and contribute to meetings that relate to teaching/curriculum; cooperate with and, where appropriate, advise the head teacher and other colleagues in the review, development and management of a subject in the school;
• communicate and co-operate with specialists from outside agencies;
• plan for, organise and direct the work of support staff within the classroom;
• participate in the performance management system for the appraisal of their own performance, or that of other teachers;
Qualifications Required: EARLY Years Teaching Status and 6+ Months minimum experience
Salary: £110-160 Per day
Hours: 8:20-3:30 Monday to Friday
Interview Dates: ASAP
Start Date: January
Contact: Georgia Pemberton
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail or any other positions available, then please contact Georgia on 0121 392 7114 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SMART EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. We work extensively with Nurseries, Schools (Mainstream & SEN), Academies, FE Settings and a variety of alternative education establishments across the West Midlands recruiting for PERMANENT and TEMPORARY staff. We offer a bespoke service to both the clients and candidates with whom we work and are extremely proud of our honest reputation and our professional attitude towards Safeguarding & Customer Service
If you are a Teacher, TA, Lecturer, SEN specialist, Cover Supervisor or Nursery Nurse and are looking for work opportunities on both a permanent or temporary basis, then call SMART EDUCATION today. You are guaranteed a professional and efficient service from our very experienced and approachable consultants. At SMART EDUCATION exceeding your expectations is our priority. Our Key Values to you: Service Motivation Approachability Reliability Trust, we look forward to hearing from you.
Location: Birmingham | Salary: £110 - £160 per day | Job type: Permanent/Contract | Posted: 21/12/2018