NQT with SEN experience required!
Are you an NQT who is looking to work within Special Needs Education?
Do you live in the Birmingham area and are you looking for a reliable and rewarding job?
If the answer is yes then we need you!
A special needs school in the centre of Birmingham are looking for qualified SEN teacher to start January 2019.
This is an outstanding Special Needs schools with superb facilities. The school caters for a broad range of SEN from age 3 to 19 and has residential facilities for pupils as well. In addition this school offers a friendly working environment with excellent support.
You must have experience working with children with MLD (Mild Learning Difficulties) ADHD, AUTISM & Challenging BEHAVIOURS.
You need to be a patient and mature individual with excellent communication skills and extremely clear spoken English.
The roles available are challenging and will involve manual handling and changing, but are also incredibly rewarding for the right person.
To apply for this position you must:
- Be reliable and flexible
- Be eligible to work in the U.K.
- Be a resident in the U.K.
Key Features for working with SMART EDUCATION are:
• Unrivalled commitment to quality and safeguarding
• Daily and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• Round the clock support from experienced Consultants
• We have strong relationships with a wide choice of schools within the West Midlands
• Comprehensive briefings on both schools and assignments
To apply please call today on 0121 392 7114 or email your cv to email@example.com
Location: Birmingham | Salary: | Job type: | Posted: 21/12/2018